FREE AND REDUCED SCHOOL MEALS
MAY QUALIFY FOR FREE FOOD THIS SUMMER!
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS AUG. 3, 2020.
To apply online, go to Chickasaw.net/ SummerEBT.
To apply over the phone, call (580) 272-1178 or (844) 256-3467 (8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday) .
This federally funded program is open to both Native American and non-Native students.
Qualifying families will receive an EBT card (works like a debit card) that allows you to purchase healthy food for the summer.
To qualify for Summer EBT for Children, your child must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a participating public school district in grades pre-K (4 year old program) - 12th grade for the 2019-2020 school year
- Be eligible to receive free or reduced meals at school
- A list of participating schools is available on Chickasaw.net/ SummerEBT
- Participation in this program will not impact any government assistance you and your child currently receive. ,
- Information provided by you on the consent form, or any records obtained for this program, will be kept confidential as allowed by law, and will be used only for this project.
- Once approved, Summer EBT cards will be mailed to the address you provided, along with a list of participating stores and a food card shopping list that will help you identify approved food items.
To learn more, call (580) 272-1178 or (844) 256-3467 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday